The end of our drive, we arrive in Eilat ( pronounced: ehl-lot, kinda like a lot, but using an e sound at the beginning). This city is the southern most city in Israel and sits on the Red Sea. It's a beach town with lots of resorts. It reminds me a bit of other beach resorts cities I've seen before. First stop...touch the Red Sea. It's my 3rd sea I've been to in 2 weeks...Mediterranean, Dead, and Red.
Friday, June 26, 2009
The end of our drive, we arrive in Eilat ( pronounced: ehl-lot, kinda like a lot, but using an e sound at the beginning). This city is the southern most city in Israel and sits on the Red Sea. It's a beach town with lots of resorts. It reminds me a bit of other beach resorts cities I've seen before. First stop...touch the Red Sea. It's my 3rd sea I've been to in 2 weeks...Mediterranean, Dead, and Red.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment