World Travel
I've been 'planning' a trip to the far areas of the world for 10 years! The furthest I have traveled away from the USA is up into the major cities of Canada - Montreal, Toronto, Quebec City, and lived in Vancouver, some border towns of Mexico, and the island of Saint Martin.
I finally noticed that all I've been doing for 10 years is talking about my trip and planning it. I love planning things, especially trips. This never got me out the door though. So back in March I gave up the planning and having a 'perfect' trip planned out.
For the past 2 weeks I've been in discussion of possibly going to Israel for some work. Today I found out that I'm heading out tomorrow, Saturday June 13 2009, to stay in Jerusalem for 3 weeks! My trip is about to begin and I have nothing planned except to take it all in as a fun and exciting adventure. After my stint in Israel I'm going right into my world trip. What I have slated currently is: New Zealand > Mumbai, India > Cairo, Egypt > Moscow, Russia > Amsterdam, Neatherlands > London, England. This itinerary may change, so stay tuned.
I have a lot to prepare. I will touch in later, maybe from the airport tomorrow morning or when I arrive in Israel Sunday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun! Looking forward to your updates!
WOW! What an exciting trip. There are additional destinations on the agenda that I was not aware of whice really makes it more interesting and rewarding. Can't wait to get the updates, but I guess I will have to.
Enjoy the trip.
Dad
Post a Comment