Saturday, June 13, 2009

Heading to DFW

Ellen and Jeff grab my bags and throw them into the Tahoe. Why are we in the Tahoe? According to Jeff, it’s for all my massive amounts of luggage. I forgot to tell you Jeff about my goal of taking as little as possible. We have plenty of extra room. It’s always great to get a ride to the airport with the Bensons, especially before one goes on a world trip. Jeff tells me, ‘make sure you bathe in the Ganges River’ and some other helpful travel tips. He said something about pizza around noon.
It turns out I didn’t have to be at the airport 2 hours ahead of time. I have plenty of time to grab a typical croisandwich and Dunkin Doughnuts coffee. Mmmm….last taste of the US for the next 5 weeks.

1 comment:

SMB said...

Great job keeping up with your blog. Glad to hear you made it in safely.