Friday, June 26, 2009


Underwater in the Red Sea

We head to the underwater marine park. The park is quiet small located on the beach, about the width of a small beach. We see the feeding of the fish, sea turtles, and sharks. The main attraction though is the building built out in the sea. In this tower, we head down the spiral staircase. At the bottom the windows provide a great view of the sea, underwater! The animals are amazing. I see one of my favorites, the lion fish. I also see Dory and her relatives. Back up the stairs, going beyond where we entered, and more stairs, and more....popping out at the top of this tower. What a view....360 degrees. The water is gorgeous. I can see kite surfers in the sea. The water....did I mention how great it looks? After many pictures, we head back north to stop at the dolphin beach. You can swim with the dolphins. How cool! Park the car, head over and the price.....mmmm...I think I'll pass. It's around $250 USD. Ok, now what?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: