The effects lead, Ofer Safir, asks me if I would like to check out the city by car. What a great way to see the city, with a local that knows all the details and the places to see. We head out after work right around dusk. He says 'it's the perfect time and is something I like to share with visitors'. We drive away from Animation Lab around some windy roads. We park and arrive at this amazing view of the city. I can see the old city, the golden dome, and the rest of Jerusalem sparkling in the night. In the distance at edge of the sky and the city is where the University is located. We jump back in the car and drive to that side of the city. Again an awesome view!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Night - Jerusalem
The effects lead, Ofer Safir, asks me if I would like to check out the city by car. What a great way to see the city, with a local that knows all the details and the places to see. We head out after work right around dusk. He says 'it's the perfect time and is something I like to share with visitors'. We drive away from Animation Lab around some windy roads. We park and arrive at this amazing view of the city. I can see the old city, the golden dome, and the rest of Jerusalem sparkling in the night. In the distance at edge of the sky and the city is where the University is located. We jump back in the car and drive to that side of the city. Again an awesome view!
The effects lead, Ofer Safir, asks me if I would like to check out the city by car. What a great way to see the city, with a local that knows all the details and the places to see. We head out after work right around dusk. He says 'it's the perfect time and is something I like to share with visitors'. We drive away from Animation Lab around some windy roads. We park and arrive at this amazing view of the city. I can see the old city, the golden dome, and the rest of Jerusalem sparkling in the night. In the distance at edge of the sky and the city is where the University is located. We jump back in the car and drive to that side of the city. Again an awesome view!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment