Here is my final collection of all the people I shared 3 amazing weeks with in Jerusalem. I missed snapping a picture of a few people that were out and about, but this covers most of the studio. You are all amazing and talented people. It was an honor to be with all of you for the past 3 weeks. I have learned so much about the studio, the city, and the culture of Israel. Thank you for being such kind and warm hosts. You made my experience of Jerusalem and Israel a very memoriable one. I shall always remember all of you. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Miss all of you! Good luck on a great picture.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Animation Lab
Here is my final collection of all the people I shared 3 amazing weeks with in Jerusalem. I missed snapping a picture of a few people that were out and about, but this covers most of the studio. You are all amazing and talented people. It was an honor to be with all of you for the past 3 weeks. I have learned so much about the studio, the city, and the culture of Israel. Thank you for being such kind and warm hosts. You made my experience of Jerusalem and Israel a very memoriable one. I shall always remember all of you. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Miss all of you! Good luck on a great picture.
Here is my final collection of all the people I shared 3 amazing weeks with in Jerusalem. I missed snapping a picture of a few people that were out and about, but this covers most of the studio. You are all amazing and talented people. It was an honor to be with all of you for the past 3 weeks. I have learned so much about the studio, the city, and the culture of Israel. Thank you for being such kind and warm hosts. You made my experience of Jerusalem and Israel a very memoriable one. I shall always remember all of you. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. Miss all of you! Good luck on a great picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment